2019 UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA CAMPAIGN FOR CHARITIES
UFCC APPLICATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1, 2019
ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATIONS WITH ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION WILL BE CONSIDERED.
ALL ORGANIZATIONS MUST APPLY EVERY YEAR TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE DONATIONS FROM THE UFCC.
2019 UFCC GOVERNING PROCEDURES can be found at https://ufcc.ufl.edu/campaign-resources/faqs/
Please complete this application and provide the required documentation in accordance with instructions contained in the 2019 UFCC Governing Procedures.
To be eligible for inclusion in the 2019 University of Florida Campaign for Charities, applications must be complete with all required documentation submitted.
Please have all of the following items ready for submission before proceeding:
- State of Florida Division of Corporations Registration
- IRS Tax Exempt ruling letter
- Florida Department of Revenue tax exempt document
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs document showing registration # OR document supporting exemption under Chapter 496, Florida Statutes
- IRS Form 990 OR IRS Form 990EZ plus pages 9 and 10 of IRS Form 990
- Agency budget for current fiscal year (FY 2018-2019)
- Roster of Board of Directors
- DOWNLOAD UFCC WORKSHEET AND COMPLETE. Documentation of expenditures, programs, and number of people served in Alachua County Region
- Detailed description of the goals and objectives of the programs/services provided.
- Documentation reflecting FY expenditures.
- Quantitative data on the number of people served in the Alachua County Region.
- Written policy of non-discrimination and affirmation action
- Documentation showing how percentage of management, general, and fundraising costs were derived using formulas provided and all appropriate supporting documentation